FELLS POINT “WING FLING” FESTIVAL
Saturday, September 28, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
2019 VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
The first-ever Fells Point Wing Fling brings together chicken wing connoisseurs and lovers alike, providing them with countless wing flavors and tastes! Paired with a fantastic music lineup and a few select craft vendors, we are excited to bring this event to Fells Point. Located in the 800 block of Fells Point, we are welcoming over 20 chicken wing vendors and 20 craft vendors.
*Do note that we will be jurying the selection of outside vendor applications. We will try everything in our power to give preference to Fells Point brick-and-mortar businesses AS LONG AS YOU MEET THE DEADLINES FOR APPLYING AND PAYMENT. We must balance giving you opportunities to join while making sure we take on enough outside vendors to pay for the event. We try to be very careful in making sure our selection of outside vendors do not sell comparable items, however, if deadlines are not met, the chances of this happening could increase. Vendors are not allowed to sell alcohol.
Registrants agree to:
- Participate as a vendor in the 2019 Wing Fling Festival and will provide a pop-up 10×10 tent and all necessary equipment at their own expense.
- Event is rain or shine and all vendors are required to have liability insurance and must provide proof in the form of a certificate of liability. If you do not have liability insurance, you can find fairly inexpensive plans with ACT Insurance.
- All food vendors are responsible for obtaining necessary permits from Baltimore City Health Department, displaying them prominently, and adhere to all Fire Department regulations.
- Set up in spaces assigned by Fell’s Point Main Street and are responsible for removing any trash generated by their booth.
- Electricity is not provided, and only silent generators will be permitted.
- All vendors are requested to respect the festival hours listed on the Fell’s Point Main Street website and early breakdowns will NOT be permitted.
Cancellations – We do not refund vendor fees for no shows or cancellations less than 72 hrs before the event. All requests must be sent by 11 am September 25th – no exceptions – and refunds will be given on a case-by-case basis. Fells Point Main Street reserves the right to reject refund requests at their discretion. Cancellation requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor Fees for Fells Point Retail Merchant:
10×10 space @ $75 10×20 space @ $150
- Vendor fees for Fells Point Food Vendor:
10×10 space @ $100 10×20 space @ $175 10×30 Food Truck space @$225
Online vendor registration opens January 28th, 2019 and your application must be in by August 28th. Businesses selling food: If you do not make the deadline to apply, we will have to pull in outside food vendors.
Once you apply, you will be sent an invoice for payment. Vendor space will not be confirmed until payment is made. All payments are due no later than September 25th, 2019.