What do you LOVE about Fell’s Point?
It’s time to fall in love with Fells all over again! To celebrate, special offers and store events will be taking place throughout historic Fell’s Point all through February.
Participate in the #LoveLocal Retail Scavenger Hunt and be entered to win over $200 in gift cards to local retailers.
It’s easy to play! Pick up a ballot at participating retailers sporting this snazzy poster, find the items listed & turn them in before February 28th to be entered to win the grand prize – gift cards galore!
Pick up a ballot at the following locations between February 10 and February 28th.
Poppy & Stella – 728 S. Broadway
Ten Thousand Villages – 1621 Thames St.
Zelda Zen – 1634 Thames St.
Freesia – 1643 Thames St.
Primitive Beginnings – 1641 Thames St.
Polina’s Prive – 724 S. Broadway
Glitter Rat – 602 S. Broadway
Brightside Boutique – 732 S. Broadway
Amuse Toys – 1623 Thames St.
#LoveLocal February events and promotions
- Abbey Burger Bistro – “Try our new H-Abbey Hour Slider Specials : 3 for $6, 12 for $15 Early Start to the Weekend 10-Noon and Weekdays from 3-6pm and late night HH From 10-Midnight. This is in addition to our regular HH appetizer and beer/ wine specials!! We are also offering slider and wings party packs to go, add a Growler to complete the Abbey at home experience :)”
- Baltimore Ghost Tours – “Haunted Hearts Pub Tour: 2.5 hour walking pub tour on 2/2, 2/3, 2/9 and 2/10.”
- Cat’s Eye Pub – “Celebrate Mardi Gras, Tuesday, February 13 9pm-1:30am with live music from The Telethons, Hurricane Drink Specials & beads galore! Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler! Valentine’s Day, February 14: the Muleman Band will serve up the love with sweet treats! Open Blues Jam hosted by Ursula Ricks’ Project on Tuesday, February 20 at 9pm! Live music every night & Friday, Saturday, & Sunday afternoons. Check our calendar at catseyepub.com or on Facebook!”
- Emporium Collagia – “Free Gift with Purchase: Mini Fuschia Stone Heart … February 9 – February 28.”
- Freesia – “50% off all fall/winter clothing through February and first look at spring styles!”
- One-Eyed Mike’s – “Valentines Day Prix Fixe Menu $44 2/9 – 2/18 $5 Happy Hour Menu – All calls, drafts, small plates are $5, $8 Boh and GM combo 2-6pm Monday-Fri.”
- Points South Latin Kitchen – “Valentine’s Day-Pre Fixe Menu on Feb. 14th. 3 Courses of Delicious Choices! Also featuring lunch Taco Special- 2 tacos of your choice with Yucca Chips and Guacamole, just $10.”
- Sheep’s Clothing – Join us on Shakespeare St. for discounts on select handcrafted: jewelry; fine leather goods; super-soft scarves; sweaters; silky batiked tops and more ~ 11-6 Wednesday ~ Sunday thru February.
- Super Linens – “100 0/0 Cotton thermal blankets $9.99, Bamboo memory foam pillow $19.99.”
- Ten Thousand Villages – “From Feb 5-14 jewelry is Buy One Get One 50%off.”
- The Point – “Weekly Lunch promotions – 11am-4pm – Monday: Industry Brunch 1/2 off for Industry Professionals with a valid ID or pay stub, Tuesday: $10 Wrap Attack, Wednesday: $9 Slider Specials, Thursday: $9 You Pick Combos, Friday: $7.50 Build Your Own Pizza. Weekly Dinner promotions – 5pm-kitchen close – Monday: Build Your Own Mac-N-Cheese, Tuesday: Steak Night, Wednesday: Slider Night, Thursday: Tapas Night, Friday: All Day Happy Hour 11am-7pm.”
- Todd Conners – “February 14th 5pm-11pm Singles Awareness Night – $5 F*@! Ups (Natty Boh Can and a shot of whiskey for $5) and Buy one meal get 1 Draft free.”