FELLS POINT “WING FLING” FESTIVAL
Saturday, September 28, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
2019 VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
The first-ever Fells Point Wing Fling brings together chicken wing connoisseurs and lovers alike, providing them with countless wing flavors and tastes! Paired with a fantastic music lineup and a few select craft vendors, we are excited to bring this event to Fells Point. Located in the 800 block of Fells Point, we are welcoming over 20 chicken wing vendors and 20 craft vendors.
*Do note that the selection process is juried and vendor applications are subject to committee approval and that this is a heavy food event. Preference will be given to Fells Point brick-and-mortar businesses. Fells Point businesses have right of first refusal. We do not accept any beverage vendors and do not allow our vendors to sell alcohol.
Registrants, if selected, agree to participate as a vendor in the 2019 Wing Fling Festival and will
- Provide a pop-up 10×10 tent and all necessary equipment at their own expense.
- Event is rain or shine and all vendors are required to have liability insurance and must provide proof in the form of a certificate of liability. If you do not have liability insurance, you can find fairly inexpensive plans with ACT Insurance.
- All food vendors are responsible for obtaining necessary permits from Baltimore City Health Department and displaying them prominently, as well as adhering to any and all requirements from the Baltimore City Fire Department.
- All food vendors must sell/offer at least one type of chicken wing and will share additional food items with Fells Point Main Street.
- All food vendors will agree to accept tasting tickets from the Fells Point Main Street tasting package to be reimbursed $1.50 for each ticket received. It is the food vendors responsibility to collect and keep the tickets and turn them in at the end of the event.
Registrants agree set up in spaces assigned by Fell’s Point Main Street and are responsible for removing any trash generated by their booth. Electricity is not provided, and only silent generators will be permitted. All vendors are requested to respect the festival hours listed on the Fell’s Point Main Street website and early breakdowns will NOT be permitted.
Cancellations – We do not refund vendor fees for no shows or cancellations less than 72 hrs before the event. All requests must be sent by 11 am September 25th – no exceptions – and refunds will be given on a case-by-case basis. Fells Point Main Street reserves the right to reject refund requests at their discretion. Cancellation requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor Fees for 501(c)3 nonprofit charities (must provide proof of 501(c)3 status):
10×10 space @ $75 10×20 space @ $150
- Vendor fees for for-profit businesses that are not a Fell’s Point Main Street brick and mortar business:
10×10 space @ $150 10×20 space @ $275 Food Truck space @$300
Online vendor registration opens August 1st, 2019 and final decisions are made by September 20th. Applications are received and approved on a rolling basis.
Once your application is approved, you will be sent an invoice for payment. Vendor space will not be confirmed until payment is made. All payments are due no later than September 25th, 2019.
Filing out the form below is an electronic signature and if selected, you will agree to follow all rules and guidelines outlined above.